The ultimate Nutella treat is so delicious that you have to try it
Do you like hazelnut chocolate spread? If you answered yes, make this cake! The cake also does not require separate baking or an oven because it is built on top of sponge cake cookies, i.e. savoiardi cookies.
- 400 g of Savoiardi biscuits
- 3 dl vispikermaa
- 150 g of melted butter
- 400 g of mascarpone cheese
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 500 g of whipped cream
- 200g nutellaa
- 200 g baking white chocolate
- 50 ml of oil
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 25 ml of oil
- Whip the cream until frothy. Cut one end of the savoiardi biscuits flat. Join the two cookies together by squeezing the cream between them. Then place them upright on the edges of the loose bottom pan with the flat edge of the rolls facing down. Repeat until you have enough cookies to form the sides of the springform cake.
- Crush the rest of the cookies and the remaining cut stems into crumbs in a blender or with a blade cutter. Add melted butter. Pour the cookie crumb-butter mixture on the bottom of the pan and press it into a dense base on the cake.
- Mix mascarpone and powdered sugar together with a mixer. Take half aside and add to the other half to knead and beat. You can soften the nutella a little by keeping the jar warm. But the nutella must not be hot when you combine it with the cream cheese mixture.
- Then put the white filling first on top of the cookie crumb base. Spread evenly. Cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Then add the brown nutella filling and smooth. Put it in the fridge again to harden.
- Make the frosting: Put light chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt for about 2 minutes in the microwave. Mix with a spoon and pour the mixture over the cake. Carefully turn the pan so that the frosting spreads evenly.
- Place the dark chocolate and oil in another microwave-safe bowl. Melt again in the microwave. Using a thin piping bag, squeeze a thin strip of white chocolate over the frosting. Then draw patterns on the surface with a wooden stick.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 3 hours.
Recipe source: Youtube / Cookrate – Cakes
Share the cake recipe with others on Facebook!