Cute invitation for Halloween or a child’s birthday
Many of you have asked me about a Halloween invitation, so it has been on my list for a long time. Finally thanks to me Bat lantern I also thought of a nice motif, which I have now implemented here. So here is the little matchbox bat, whose eyes and teeth light up 😉 You can of course also use the invitation for a child’s birthday party – a version with closed eyes is also integrated into the print file.
- My bat print template: CLICK
- My font for your own texts: CLICK
- Kraft paper: CLICK
- Blank matchboxes large: CLICK
- 80g white paper for the teeth
- Piece of yellow transparent paper for the eyes
- black Edding 1-2 mm
- black fineliner
- colorful flashing LED balloon lights
- colored pencils
- Glue stick
- craft knife
- hot glue
The sweet bat Halloween invitation is ready!
Have fun crafting!