DIY Christmas light made from paper plates
Today I’ll show you how you can make a super beautiful illuminated nativity scene out of two simple soup paper plates and a bit of kraft paper – whether as a gift or as decoration for the coming Advent season. To make it as easy as possible for you to recreate the nativity scene, I have created a ready-made print template for you. There are two different plate sizes in the PDF file – you can find them in the material list. I wish you a lot of fun crafting the nativity scene!
- Nativity lamp print file (for 23 and 19 cm size): CLICK
- or in a set with two other Christmas DIYs: CLICK
- Kraft paper: CLICK
- Transparent Paper: CLICK
- Natural cardboard soup plate 19-20 cm: CLICK
- or classic paper plates 23 cm in brown: CLICK
- golden Sharpie
- Fairy lights with flat switch: CLICK
- String for hanging
- pointed scissors or craft knife
- Glue stick and hot glue
Here’s the link Step-by-Step-Video: CLICK
The DIY nativity scene is ready – and can be used as a sparkling Christmas wall decoration. Feel free to send me your results via Instagram, where I often share them. By the way, I have more lantern ideas for you here: CLICK
Have fun making the nativity scene and have a nice Advent season!