Some items are real perennial favorites – including gifts for siblings at birth. It’s been online for a full three years, but is still widely read. It’s about time for a little update. Today we have picked out a whole bunch of other gift ideas for siblings.
Gift ideas for siblings at birth – sibling outfits, sibling books, children’s room decorations and more.
Advertising note: The links in this article are affiliate/partner links. However, the article is not sponsored.
Whether cute sibling outfits, great memory albums or books for siblings or buttons and bracelets for the proud big brothers and sisters – we have found a whole bunch of new ideas. All ideas from the collage can be found here sorted from top to bottom so that you can find them quickly.
- I picked out two t-shirts from just4everykid because I couldn’t decide which one is nicer: Big Bro or Big Brother?
- The beautiful patches in the top corner are from halfbird – with the compilation including cool socks you can create beautiful sibling outfits yourself.
- Rainbow t-shirt and matching bodysuit set is from GoodbyeSocks.
- You can find a big sister sweater at SharleneBabymode.
- The children’s room poster with the two bears comes from the LuniArtShop shop.
- And next to that you will find two more halfbirds (this is one of my absolute favorite shops!): The two iron-on heart patches were created in cooperation with Anna Katharina Jansen and would certainly look super cute on sibling shirts and you will also find children’s tattoos – the are good for every occasion!
- How about siblings Cappys? You can find these with triceratops at LarryWho.
- The album Finally Big Brother comes from dabelinodesign.
- With a little patience you can thread letter bracelets yourself, or you can buy them from MeiinKunterbunt: bracelet with pastel colors.
- Next to it another round of Cappys – this time with the initials of PLEYSkids.
- You can find the matching little brother, big brother shirts at LittleMonkeysShopDe.
- A little attention is the big brother button with lion from madebymoschi.
- Below you will find two sibling albums: Once you and me by pipapier and the book with rainbow and bear by vonhandmitherzdesign.
- The beautiful children’s room poster When you cry… comes from FrauOttilie, who has many colorful designs in the shop. The beautiful book My Family and I also fits the topic perfectly.
- A tale of Two is a book by Liriobooks that can be personalized with names and tells a story about siblings. You can get it in many different languages.
- And at CirillaPrint I discovered many sibling poster sets, such as these rainbow posters with names.
You can also look at all the ideas again by clicking the button. We always keep the collection up to date and regularly add new gift ideas for siblings.
Gifts for siblings
This collection might also be of interest to you:
Personalized birth gifts
Happy gift giving
Maybe interesting too. . .: