This Black Forest cherry dessert in a glass is the perfect dessert for special occasions. People who know me probably know that I have quite a sweet tooth. You can easily see that on the blog. I am often asked who actually eats all of this. Yes, that’s not an easy question to answer, because it’s slowly becoming more and more difficult to distribute the things.
At the beginning everyone was open and happy when I brought them something. Now I think I’m starting to annoy people a bit with it and, for example, I don’t go to certain neighbors anymore because they’re starting to put on a pained smile. That’s not to say that what I make doesn’t taste good (your numerous recreated recipes and comments prove otherwise), but obviously you can have too much of sweets.
Only now, especially at Christmas, I’m preparing a lot for the blog, which is why I unfortunately have a lot to give away. I think people just have to go through it. For example, I made this incredibly delicious Christmas Black Forest cherry dessert in a glass, which is based on the famous Black Forest cake. However, it wasn’t quite as powerful and instead of a chocolate base I used speculoos biscuits. Definitely just as delicious and a little more Christmassy! If you want to know how to recreate the dessert, read on here:
Christmas Black Forest cherry dessert in a glass (3-4 glasses)
|1. Pour 200ml cherry juice and approx. 15 cherries into a pot. Add the cornstarch and stir vigorously. Bring to the boil over medium heat until a thick consistency is formed. Then set aside to cool.
2. Place the cookies in a freezer bag and break them into crumbs with a rolling pin.
3. Beat the cream until stiff, add the powdered sugar, lemon juice and cream cheese. Stir everything well.
4. Now spread half of the cookies into the glasses as a first layer. Then pour half of the cherry mixture into the glasses.
5. As a third layer, we take half of the cream and also distribute it among the glasses.
6. Steps 4 and 5 are now repeated again. Sprinkle a teaspoon of chocolate shavings on the cream per glass.
7. Take three cherries from the glass for each glass and place them at the top of the dessert. Enjoy immediately or put in the fridge. Complete!
Well, how does that sound? Pretty tasty, right? You can apply to me and maybe I’ll send you all my creations soon. 😉
See you then. Your Laura