Good morning and up! Today we bring you the best breakfast option to start the day with everything. Sweet, fluffy and super adaptable to the tastes, the oatmeal and banana pancakes They are a recipe to make and share with friends.
Whether you are fitness or simply looking for a healthy option, this recipe oatmeal and banana pancakes It is unmissable. Although it may also be that they are looking for something delicious that allows them start the day with energy and without feeling heavy.
Since they are easy to make, we give you tips to be able to preserve them and thus have several days with just a few minutes. And then you can add fruits, sweets and anything you want.
About oatmeal and banana pancakes
Las oatmeal and banana pancakes They are a modern and healthy twist on the traditional pancakes that have become popular in the conscious and healthy eating community.
What are they and what makes them so special?
Las banana and oat pancakes They have become a popular choice among those looking for healthier alternatives to traditional breakfasts and commercial pancake mixes, which often have processed ingredients and added sugars. These pancakes offer more fiber, nutrients and less refined sugars.
These delicacies are prepared with oats, ripe bananas and other simple ingredients. The oats are mixed with mashed bananas and eggs and then cooked in a pan.
6 tips for preserving banana and oat pancakes
- Refrigeration: If you cooked a large batch of pancakes and don’t plan to eat them all right away, it’s a good idea to refrigerate leftovers. Let the pancakes cool to room temperature before storing them in an airtight container or storage bag in the refrigerator.
- Freezing: If you want to preserve pancakes for a longer period of time, freezing is a great option. Place the pancakes on a tray in a single layer and place them in the freezer until they are firm. Then, transfer to a freezer bag, removing excess air before sealing.
- Labelled: If you are freezing the pancakes, it is important to label the bag or container with the freezing date. This will help you keep track of how long they have been stored in the freezer.
- Defrosting: When you are ready to eat the frozen pancakes, remove them from the freezer and place them in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. You can also heat them in the microwave on low power or in a frying pan over low heat until they are completely hot.
- Overheating: If the pancakes have cooled in the refrigerator, you can reheat them in the microwave or in a frying pan over low heat. Use short intervals in the microwave to prevent them from becoming too dry.
- Avoid humidity: When storing pancakes, make sure they are completely cool before sealing the container or bag. Trapped moisture can cause pancakes to become rubbery.
Why is it good to prepare oatmeal and banana pancakes?
Las oatmeal and banana pancakes They are a popular and healthy recipe, as we saw in the recipe for oatmeal pancakes. But this mixture combines the benefits of oats, bananas and eggs to create different pancakes, with a delicious and nutritious touch. They are usually made by mixing oats, ripe banana and eggsthen cooked in a pan.
Easy oatmeal pancakes are a quick and delicious option for breakfast or snack. The simplicity of the recipe can vary, but generally involves mixing basic ingredients such as flour, eggs and milk.
The best thing about these pancakes is that they can always be customized with fruits, spices or chocolate.
These pancakes are ideal for those looking for a simple but tasty option.
Las banana and oat pancakes They are a delicious and tropical variation on traditional pancakes. The banana provides natural sweetness and a unique flavor to the pancakes, in addition to adding nutrients.
Los oatmeal and banana crepes They are a lighter and healthier variant of traditional crepes. Instead of using white flour, oats are used to make the dough. Bananas add sweetness and flavor, plus oats provide additional fiber and nutrients.
American style oatmeal and banana pancakes
Las American pancakes, also known as pancakes, are very popular in the United States and in many other places around the world. They are characterized by being fluffy y thicker than the crepes.
To make the famous American pancakes, flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, eggs and melted butter are mixed to form the dough. The batter is then poured into a hot pan and cooked until bubbles appear on the surface. They are then flipped over to cook the other side until golden brown.
Today we are going to make the classic and simplest recipe for oatmeal and banana pancakes. Below I leave you all the details so you can do them at home whenever you want and as many times as you want!
Watch a related recipe on YouTube (click here)
Follow me on Instagram (here)
Oatmeal and banana pancakes recipe
Yield: 10 pancakes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup oats (in flakes or flour form)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Oil or butter
How to make oatmeal and banana pancakes in 5 steps
- Peel the ripe bananas and place them in a bowl. Mash with a fork until you obtain a smooth puree.
- Add the oats, eggs and baking powder, mixing until well combined.
- Let it rest for a few minutes so that the oats absorb a little liquid and the dough thickens slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add a little oil or butter to grease. Pour portions of the dough into the pan to form the pancakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the pancakes are golden brown and cooked in the center. Cool slightly.